The Apollo TE310 Plus series of one-touch staff call transmitters offers the same features as the original TE310, but with a wider operating range, available in VHF or UHF only. A single TE310 Plus will cover all frequencies in the VHF or UHF band.
The Apollo TE310 Plus provides in-house paging with customizable canned messages, all at the push of a button. Operation is as easy as one push to page and one push to cancel, with programmable auto page repeat and timeout.
The TE310 series features a panel of 19 buttons and LEDs, clearly showing the status of each call, including standby, active pages, page auto-repeat, and auto-repeat timeout. Buttons are divided into two groups:
- Buttons 1 through 16 are designed for one-touch individual calling of up to 16 pagers, each receiving its own dedicated canned message of up to 80 characters. Alternately, a button can be used to send the same canned message to a group of pagers programmed to receive the same call. Buttons are accompanied by their own “scribble strips” for clear labeling by name or role. Labeling can be done with a non-permanent marker or with the included magnetic nameplates, facilitating shift changes or staff reassignment (additional nameplates sold separately);
- Buttons 17 through 19 offer similar functionality but are designated as function keys, F1, F2, and F3. They can be used for 3 additional staff pagers, as dedicated keys for paging supervisors, or as group call keys for sending 3 additional canned messages to all pagers or groups of pagers.
The TE310 series also supports simultaneous call-by-number to an Apollo LED sign — paging the pager and displaying its number on the LED sign with a brief alphanumeric message — excellent for adding a high-visibility element to staff paging.
When the TE310 is stationed where staff are asked to report after a page — such as a reception desk, service desk, kitchen, etc. — the pager status buttons make it easy to monitor and follow up on non-replies. If staff have not reported and a call has not been cleared, the TE310 can automatically notify a supervisor pager or Apollo LED sign with a brief programmable message. Calls can be cleared directly from the front panel or via an optional remote cancel panel with a wired connection.
Because it adheres to standard paging protocols, the TE310 is compatible with virtually any POCSAG pager, including all Apollo alphanumerics, numerics, LED signs, and desktop pagers, as well as simplified staff and guest call pagers, even those without an LCD (for alert-only paging without receiving a canned written message). This makes the TE310 suitable for any new in-house paging system, or for an existing fleet of pagers, regardless of type.
Other features include:
- A rugged design with a small footprint, about the size of a small laptop or netbook, for desktop use or wall mounting (with optional wall mount kit);
- Powerful 1 watt output (roughly equivalent to 1/2 mile coverage in unobstructed open space), for more than ample coverage in typical indoor applications (may also be paired with an Apollo repeater or amplifier where additional coverage is needed).
The TE310 brings affordable in-house staff paging — with no recurring costs — to a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Any service desk;
- Restaurants, lounges, bars, and coffee shops;
- Hotels, resorts, and casinos;
- Healthcare facilities (hospitals, doctors offices, care homes, patient or resident common areas and waiting areas);
- Schools, colleges, and universities;
- Automotive dealers and service centers.
When ordering, choose any model with an operating range that includes your intended paging frequency, and specify with or without additional magnetic nameplates and the optional remote call status and canel panel.