The new Apollo TE100N Plus series of battery-operated staff and guest call transmitters offers the same overall features as the original TE100N, but with a larger frequency range, available in UHF only. A single TE100N Plus will cover all frequencies in the UHF band.
The TE100N Plus provides in-house paging from an ultra-portable handheld device. Paging is as easy as inputting a pager number and pressing “send,” from virtually anywhere onsite.
The rugged TE100N series can call up to 1000 pagers, all from a unit smaller than most mobile phones. Instead of first relaying messages to a stationary workstation, users have the flexibility of roaming and paging directly on-the-fly, improving workflow and multitasking for supervisors and front-line staff. For guest or patient call applications, the TE100N can help shave valuable minutes off of wait times, improving customer service while accelerating turnover. The flexibility afforded by the TE100N also invites new and unique creative applications that would not be possible with stationary transmitters.
The TE100N supports the “alert-only” paging method (aka “call-only” or “tone-only” paging) for reliable calling without a written message. It integrates seamlessly with all Apollo simplified staff and guest call pagers, including clip-on, coaster, disk, and paddle pagers. Because it adheres to standard paging protocols, the TE205N can also alert virtually any other POCSAG pager, including full-featured alphanumerics and numerics.
Other features include:
- Power from standard AAA batteries
- Support for simultaneous call-by-number to an Apollo LED sign — paging the pager and displaying its number — for guest or patient call applications;
- Powerful 1/2 watt output (roughly equivalent to a 1/4 mile of coverage in unobstructed open space), providing ample coverage for most applications; for larger facilities or those with trouble spots, the TE100N can be easily paired with a 5-watt Apollo RP125 wireless repeater, instantly providing ten times the range.
The TE100N brings affordable in-house paging — with no recurring costs — to a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Any service desk;
- Healthcare facilities (hospitals, doctors offices, care homes, patient or resident common areas and waiting areas);
- Schools, colleges, and universities;
- Restaurants, lounges, bars, and coffee shops;
- Hotels, resorts, and casinos;
- Large residential complexes
- Warehouses, loading docks, shipping and storage yards;
- Shopping malls;
- Automotive dealers and service centers.
When ordering, choose any model with an operating range that includes your intended paging frequency.