The TX125EN is the most powerful and flexible Apollo transmitter, providing advanced in-house paging for users that require sending and managing pages from a PC or other system. All paging and control is done via the onboard RS-232 serial port.
Primary features of the TX125EN include:
- Calling of up to 999 pagers;
- Full alphanumeric, numeric, and “alert-only” paging (aka “call-only” or “tone-only” paging with no written message);
- Powerful 1 and 5 watt output modes, roughly equivalent to coverage of between 1/2 and 2-1/2 miles in unobstructed open space;
- Programmable narrow band or wide band operation;
- A rugged, ultra-compact, machined aluminum housing — about the size of two decks of cards.
For basic “page from PC” applications, a TX125EN requires nothing more than a PC with a serial port running the included Apollo GACOMP2 paging software. GACOMP2 enables users to initiate, track, and manage all pages from a simple and straightforward software interface.
Because it adheres to standard paging protocols, the TX125EN is compatible with virtually any POCSAG pager, including all Apollo alphanumerics, numerics, LED signs, desktop pagers, and simplified staff and guest call pagers, from traditional clip on pagers to coasters, disks, and paddles. This makes the TX125EN suitable for any new in-house paging system, or for an existing fleet of pagers, regardless of type.
For advanced applications, the TX125EN supports a wide variety of industry-standard control protocols, including TAP, COMP1, COMP2, and SCOPE. This enables the TX125EN to be controlled from third-party paging software or hardware systems, making it an ideal choice for system integrators. The TX125EN can be connected to a dedicated workstation, or to a “paging server” for initiating pages from multiple client workstations. A built-in receiver means the TX125EN can even serve as a management hub for systems using remote transmitters to acknowledge pages or provide other feedback, including nurse call systems.
Advanced features of the TX125EN include:
- 16 independent paging channels, each with programmable transmission frequency, receive frequency, bandwidth (wideband or narrowband), and output power (1 or 5 watts);
- A wide operating range with VHF or UHF models available, each covering all frequencies in their respective bands;
- Aldelo hardware certification for integration with Aldelo POS systems.
In any configuration, the TX125EN brings powerful, flexible, and affordable in-house paging — with no recurring costs — to a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Any service desk;
- Healthcare facilities (hospitals, doctors offices, care homes, patient or resident common areas and waiting areas);
- Schools, colleges, and universities;
- Restaurants, lounges, bars, and coffee shops;
- Hotels, resorts, and casinos;
- Large residential complexes
- Warehouses, loading docks, shipping and storage yards;
- Shopping malls;
- Automotive dealers and service centers.
When ordering, choose any model with an operating range that includes your intended paging frequency. The TX125EN operates both narrowband and wideband, individually controlled for all 16 channels.
There are no reviews yet.