A desktop / dashtop version of the popular ALA26 Pilot pager, the TP161S is a bigger, brighter, louder, and easier to operate alternative to any handheld pager for desktop and vehicle use. Features include:
- An easy-to-read oversize screen approximately 4-3/4″ wide by 1-3/4″ tall, holographically enchanced for improved clarity and paired with a crisp blue backlight;
- Display characters that are nearly 1/2″ tall by 1/4″ wide when zoomed to 2 lines, still with 16 characters per line;
- Adjustable alert volume;
- A large, bright LED lamp for improved alerting;
- “Source Prompt” custom aliases for each capcode, to clearly tag each message according to the capcode it was sent to (up to 18 alphanumeric characters per alias);
- Narrowband or wideband operation (selectable via programming software).
The TP161S also features:
- BNC antenna input with an external antenna (included) to help extend range in problematic locations;
- A built-in relay and data port for automatic printing of received pages when connected to a supported thermal printer (optional), or custom interfacing with relay-controlled external equipment.
When ordering, choose any model with a frequency range that includes your paging frequency. For in-vehicle use, choose the optional vehicle charger. For printing of received pages, choose the optional thermal printer (includes serial coverter cable). The TP161S operates narrowband or wideband and replaces the wideband-only TP200 series of desktop pagers
There are no reviews yet.