The TF100A FLEX offers the same basic features as the TP series of desktop / dashtop POCSAG pagers but in 4-button design supporting the FLEX paging protocol used by some commercial paging carriers. The TF100A FLEX is a bigger, brighter, louder, and easier to operate alternative to any handheld FLEX pager for desktop and vehicle use. Features include:
- An easy-to-read oversize screen approximately 4-3/4″ wide by 1-3/4″ tall, holographically enchanced for improved clarity and paired with a crisp blue backlight;
- Display characters that are nearly 1/2″ tall by 1/4″ wide when zoomed to 2 lines, still with 16 characters per line;
- Adjustable alert volume;
- A large, bright LED lamp for improved alerting;
- “Source Prompt” custom aliases for each capcode, to clearly tag each message according to the capcode it was sent to (up to 18 alphanumeric characters per alias);
- Wideband-only operation.
The TF100A FLEX also features:
- A built-in relay and data port for automatic printing of received pages when connected to a supported thermal printer (optional), or custom interfacing with relay-controlled external equipment.
When ordering, choose any model with a frequency range that includes your paging frequency. For in-vehicle use, choose the optional vehicle charger. For printing of received pages, choose the optional thermal printer (includes serial coverter cable). The TF100A FLEX operates wideband only.
There are no reviews yet.