The TF100A FLEX offers the same basic features as the TP series of desktop / dashtop POCSAG pagers but in 4-button design supporting the FLEX paging protocol used by some commercial paging carriers. The TF100A FLEX is a bigger, brighter, louder, and easier to operate alternative to any handheld FLEX pager for desktop and vehicle use. Features include:
- An easy-to-read oversize screen approximately 4-3/4″ wide by 1-3/4″ tall, holographically enchanced for improved clarity and paired with a crisp blue backlight;
- Display characters that are nearly 1/2″ tall by 1/4″ wide when zoomed to 2 lines, still with 16 characters per line;
- Adjustable alert volume;
- A large, bright LED lamp for improved alerting;
- “Source Prompt” custom aliases for each capcode, to clearly tag each message according to the capcode it was sent to (up to 18 alphanumeric characters per alias);
- Wideband-only operation.
The TF100A FLEX also features:
- A built-in relay and data port for automatic printing of received pages when connected to a supported thermal printer (optional), or custom interfacing with relay-controlled external equipment.
When ordering, choose any model with a frequency range that includes your paging frequency. For in-vehicle use, choose the optional vehicle charger. For printing of received pages, choose the optional thermal printer (includes serial coverter cable). The TF100A FLEX operates wideband only.