The Apollo TE510BND Plus series of transmitters offers the same overall features as the original TE510BND, but with a wider operating range, available in UHF only. A single TE510BDN Plus will cover all frequencies in the UHF band.
The TE510BND Plus WB provides in-house numeric paging via an easy-to-operate desktop unit. Pages can be sent directly from the onboard keypad or phoned-in from virtually anywhere — on or offsite — with nothing more than a standard phone cord connection to an analog phone line. In all cases, paging is as easy as inputting a pager number, entering an optional numeric message, and pressing “send.”
The TE510BND series features a rugged, compact design, about half the size of a small laptop computer. It supports both numeric and “alert-only” paging (aka “call-only” or “tone-only” paging with no written message). Numeric messages are composed on-the-fly.
Phone-in setup is as easy as plugging in a phone or fax machine. The TE510BND can even share a phone line by choosing the number of rings before the unit picks up a call. The TE510BND works with all standard analog land lines (also known as POTS or Plain Old Telephone Service), including analog PBX phone systems, or digital PBX systems which support analog interface cards (consult with your telephone provider or system administrator to ensure compatibility).
Because it adheres to standard paging protocols, the TE510BND is compatible with virtually any POCSAG pager that can receive numeric or alert-only pages. This includes all Apollo numerics, alphanumerics, simplified staff and guest call pagers (from traditional clip on pagers to coasters, disks, and paddles), LED signs, and desktop pagers. This makes the TE510BND suitable for any new in-house paging system, or for an existing fleet of pagers, regardless of type.
Other features include:
- Support for up to 899 pagers;
- Powerful 1 watt output (roughly equivalent to 1/2 mile coverage in unobstructed open space), for more than ample coverage in typical indoor applications (may also be paired with an Apollo repeater or amplifier where additional coverage is needed);
- An RJ45/8P8C “dry contact” input jack for custom wiring of up to 7 external devices such as door and window sensors. When a sensor or similar external device is tripped, the TE210BND can automatically page a corresponding pager with a custom “alarm” message. The status of external devices can also be checked at any time, making the TE510BND a unique tool for facilities monitoring or other custom applications.
The TE510BND brings affordable in-house paging — with no recurring costs — to a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Any service desk;
- Healthcare facilities (hospitals, doctors offices, care homes, patient or resident common areas and waiting areas);
- Schools, colleges, and universities;
- Restaurants, lounges, bars, and coffee shops;
- Hotels, resorts, and casinos;
- Large residential complexes
- Warehouses, loading docks, shipping and storage yards;
- Shopping malls;
- Automotive dealers and service centers.
When ordering, choose any model with an operating range that includes your intended paging frequency.