The Apollo TE510BN numeric transmitter provides in-house paging via an easy-to-operate desktop unit. It features a rugged, compact design, about half the size of a small laptop computer. Paging is as easy as inputting a pager number, entering an optional numeric message, and pressing “send.”
The TE510BN series supports both numeric and “alert-only” paging (aka “call-only” or “tone-only” paging with no written message). Numeric messages are composed on-the-fly.
Because it adheres to standard paging protocols, the TE510BN is compatible with virtually any POCSAG pager that can receive either numeric or alert-only pages. This includes all Apollo numerics, alphanumerics, simplified staff and guest call pagers (from traditional clip on pagers to coasters, disks, and paddles), LED signs, and desktop pagers. This makes the TE210BN suitable for any new, in-house numeric or alert-only paging system, or for an existing fleet of pagers, regardless of type.
Other features include:
- Support for up to 899 pagers;
- Powerful 1 watt output (roughly equivalent to 1/2 mile coverage in unobstructed open space), for more than ample coverage in typical indoor applications (may also be paired with an Apollo repeater or amplifier where additional coverage is needed);
The TE210BN brings affordable in-house paging — with no recurring costs — to a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Any service desk;
- Healthcare facilities (hospitals, doctors offices, care homes, patient or resident common areas and waiting areas);
- Schools, colleges, and universities;
- Restaurants, lounges, bars, and coffee shops;
- Hotels, resorts, and casinos;
- Large residential complexes
- Warehouses, loading docks, shipping and storage yards;
- Shopping malls;
- Automotive dealers and service centers.
When ordering, choose any model with an operating range that includes your intended paging frequency.
There are no reviews yet.