The Apollo TE510ADV Plus series of alphanumeric and two-tone voice transmitters offers the same features as the original TE510ADV, but with a wider operating range, available in UHF only. A single TE510A Plus will cover all frequencies in the UHF band.
The TE510ADV Plus provides full two-tone sequential voice and alphanumeric in-house paging via an easy-to-operate desktop unit. Pages can be sent directly from the onboard numeric keypad, full external keyboard, or onboard microphone. Both text and voice pages can also be phoned-in from virtually anywhere — on or offsite — with nothing more than a standard phone cord connection to an analog phone line. In all cases, paging is as easy as inputting a pager number, entering a voice or text message, and pressing “send.”
The TE510ADV Plus features a rugged, compact design, about half the size of a small laptop computer. It is the most complete Apollo transmitter, supporting all industry-standard messaging and pager types: two-tone sequential voice (including single-tone “group” addresses), alphanumeric, numeric, and “alert-only” (aka “call-only” or “tone-only” paging with no written message). When paging numeric and alphanumeric pagers, users can compose messages on-the-fly or choose from 99 customizeable canned messages.
Because it adheres to standard paging protocols, the TE510ADV Plus is compatible with virtually any POCSAG or two-tone sequential voice pager, including every pager in the Apollo line — voice pagers, alphanumerics, numerics, LED signs, desktop pagers, and simplified staff and guest call pagers. This makes the TE510ADV Plus suitable for any new in-house paging system, or for an existing fleet of pagers, regardless of type.
Phone-in setup is as easy as plugging in a phone or fax machine. The TE510ADV Plus can even share a phone line by choosing the number of rings before the unit picks up a call. The TE510ADV Plus works with all standard analog land lines (also known as POTS or Plain Old Telephone Service), including analog PBX phone systems, or digital PBX systems which support analog interface cards (consult with your telephone provider or system administrator to ensure compatibility).
Other features include:
- Calling of up to 899 pagers of any type;
- Powerful 1 watt output (roughly equivalent to 1/2 mile coverage in unobstructed open space), for more than ample coverage in typical indoor applications (may also be paired with an Apollo repeater or amplifier where additional coverage is needed);
- An RJ45/8P8C “dry contact” input jack for custom wiring of up to 7 external devices such as door and window sensors. When a sensor or similar external device is tripped, the TE510ADV Plus can automatically page a corresponding pager with a custom “alarm” message. The status of external devices can also be checked at any time, making the TE210ADV Plus a unique tool for facilities monitoring or other custom applications;
- External control via the onboard RS-232 port, for controlling a TE510ADV Plus from external paging software or hardware using a wide variety of industry-standard paging control protocols.
The TE510ADV Plus brings affordable in-house paging — with no recurring costs — to a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Fire and EMS;
- Healthcare facilities (hospitals, doctors offices, care homes, patient or resident common areas and waiting areas);
- Schools, colleges, and universities;
- Any service desk or dispatch center;
- Hotels, resorts, and casinos;
- Theme parks;
- Large restaurants;
- Large residential complexes
- Warehouses, loading docks, shipping and storage yards;
- Shopping malls;
- Automotive dealers and service centers.
When ordering, choose any model with an operating range that includes your intended paging frequency.