The top-of-the-line ALA29 Platinum XP rechargeable alphanumeric pager combines the best of the popular ALA27 and ALA28 XP pagers for even better performance in demanding environments. Features include:
- An improved IP54 rating for dust and water protection;
- 6 large, rubberized buttons with dedicated up/down/right/left controls and an oversized, rubberized control panel for improved handling and operation in wet or dry conditions;
- A powerful 2.4V NiMH battery pack for louder alerts, stronger vibration, and a more powerful LCD backlight;
- A bright LED lamp and the option of simultaneous beep and vibe for improved alerting.
The ALA29 Platinum XP also features:
- The largest LCD of any full-size pager in the industry — almost 30% larger (approximately 2-1/4″” wide by 3/4″” tall) — while maintaining a similar overall pager size;
- Display characters that are nearly 1/4″” tall by 1/8″” wide when zoomed to 2 lines, still with 16 characters per line;
- A crisp blue backlight;
- “Source Prompt” custom aliases for each capcode, to clearly tag each message according to the capcode it was sent to (up to 18 alphanumeric characters per alias)
- Manual capcode enable/disable, perfect for users who frequently change roles or organizations that require frequent redeployment of pagers to different personnel, without the complications of full reprogramming with a PC;
- Narrowband or wideband operation (selectable via programming software).
When ordering, choose any model with a frequency range that includes your paging frequency. The ALA29 Platinum XP operates narrowband or wideband. Comes with desktop quick charging cradle which may be upgraded to an amplified charging cradle featuring hi/lo volume switch, external antenna input (BNC) for extending range in problematic locations, and relay output (8-pin mini-DIN) for custom interfacing of pages with external equipment.