Note: The VP100 is wideband or narrowband and available in a limited number of frequencies. It is ideal for use with paging-only channels exempt from FCC narrowbanding requirements * or for use outside USA. For a full range of VHF and UHF frequencies in a 1-channel voice pager consider instead the narrowband/wideband programmable VP101Pro.
The smallest Apollo voice pager, the VP100 is ideal for applications that call for a classic, ultra-compact, 1-channel design. Features include:
- A heavy gauge polycarbonate plastic body measuring only 2″ wide by 2-3/4″ tall (maximum depth is 7/8″ at the speaker grill);
- Power via a standard AA NiMH rechargeable battery, field-swappable for a standard AA alkaline battery when AC power or a charger is unavailable;
- 2 minutes stored voice, standard on all models;
- 100% of pager components available as spare parts.
* Paging-only channels exempt from narrowbanding include the following frequencies: 152.0075 and 157.4500 MHz in the Public Safety Pool, and 152.480, 157.740, 158.460, 462.750, 462.775, 462.800, 462.825, 462.850, 462.875, 462.900, 462.925, and 465.000 MHz in the Business Industrial Pool (Source: FCC PSHSB VHF/UHF Narrowbanding FAQS).