The Apollo ALA02 Light-Up Paddle Pager (formerly also known as the model PD800), is ideal for simple and straightforward guest notification, with special features to accommodate a wide variety of in-house paging environments. Features include:
- Simple alert-only paging with any combination of beep, vibe, and LED flash notification;
- High-visibility alerts with a housing that lights up during pages with 6 internal LEDs — excellent for any environment that is noisy, quiet, or dimly lit, ranging from healthcare waiting areas to hotels, restaurants, lounges, and bars, where audible alerts may be insufficient or inappropriate;
- An IP53 rating for dust and water protection;
- A rugged unibody design made of heavy gauge polycarbonate plastic for durability;
- Rounded edges and flush-mouted charging contacts for comfortable, snag-free carrying;
- Easy brand personalization with a slide-in locking window cover that securely fits standard business cards or other custom branding or advertising;
- Immediate notification of incoming pages with no user action;
- Always-on design to help prevent accidental shut off by guests or staff — the pager can only be powered off via over-the-air command or insertion to a charging cradle;
- An out-of-range indicator to help ensure constant communication;
- Aldelo-certified for integration with Aldelo POS systems.
Designed for use with an optional charging cradle with slots for storing and charging up to 10 paddles.
When ordering, choose any model with a frequency or range that matches your paging frequency.